[Phar25] Final Call for SSHP Elections!

Hall, Abby a_mintz1022 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Jan 25 08:52:14 EST 2023

Good morning everyone,

Today is the last day to express interest in a Student Society for Health
System Pharmacy (SSHP) leadership position. We have several positions
available depending on your interest and desired level of involvement. This
is a great learning and networking opportunity as well as a great CV
builder no matter what you think you want to do after graduation. If you
are interested, please submit an interest form by *5pm tonight!*

Please read below for more information and reach out if you have any
questions!

For elections, we have the following leadership positions available:
President-Elect (P1), Vice President, Secretary, National Chapter Liaison,
Clinical Skills Competition Chair, Fundraising Chair, Health Initiatives
Chair. This document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Btu5N8uNb2PkAjOL__xJfAHLmFq7FWEWepMxkH3g_Qg/edit?usp=sharing>
spells out the duties of these positions per our bylaws as well as the
current holders of these positions if you are interested in reaching out to
them specifically about their position.

To run for a position, please fill out the interest form
<https://forms.gle/D2osZ9jumsQFohha9> here with the highest position you
are interested in holding. Student Affairs will confirm you are in good
academic standing to run for a position prior to election day. On the day
of elections, each candidate will give a short 2-3 minute speech and
chapter members will vote for each position. You must be a SSHP member
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/esJp6g?vid=wufwt> to run and vote in
elections. If you are not elected into a position, you are allowed to drop
down and run for other positions in the order they are listed. (Example: If
you run for Secretary and are not elected, you may choose to run for
National Chapter Liaison).

You must fill out the interest form by January 25 at 5pm to be considered
for elections. Elections will be held January 30th at 6pm virtually via
zoom. Members will receive the zoom link and password the day of elections.

[image: SSHP Election Poster.png]

*Abby Hall | Campbell University*

PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2024

Student Society of Health System Pharmacy (SSHP) | President

CPHS | Student Ambassador