[Phar25] Town Hall Meeting

Davenport, Jenna jldavenport1130 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Jan 24 13:34:45 EST 2023

Good Afternoon Class,

On Wednesday February 1st, we will be having our first Town Hall meeting
for this year. It will begin directly after PHRD-635 concludes. I am
including a document for anyone to list concerns/points to be brought up
during the meeting. Please take a few minutes to stay after class for this
meeting to hear any important updates from Dr. Asbill. Good luck to
everyone as we study for Exam 1! We can do this with the Lord's help!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o-NKxUF2WuDCqZ2PH26NmCbFnlCTukVUoFfp1fCo-ZI/edit?usp=sharing

Best!
*Jenna L. Davenport*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
PharmD Candidate Class of 2025
PharmD Class of 2025 Executive Board | Secretary
Associate of Arts
Associate of Science