[Phar25] SSHP Updates: Elections, Point System, Membership Drive, Next Meeting

Hall, Abby a_mintz1022 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:22:29 EST 2023

Good morning everyone,

Please read the email below for updates regarding SSHP, including
elections, our updated points system, membership drive and upcoming
meeting.

SSHP Elections:

For elections, we have the following leadership positions available:
President-Elect (P1), Vice President, Secretary, National Chapter Liaison,
Clinical Skills Competition Chair, Fundraising Chair, Health Initiatives
Chair. This document
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Btu5N8uNb2PkAjOL__xJfAHLmFq7FWEWepMxkH3g_Qg/edit?usp=sharing>
spells out the duties of these positions per our bylaws as well as the
current holders of these positions if you are interested in reaching out to
them specifically about their position.

To run for a position, please fill out the interest form
<https://forms.gle/D2osZ9jumsQFohha9> by January 25 at 5pm with the highest
position you are interested in holding. Student Affairs will confirm you
are in good academic standing to run for a position prior to election day.
On the day of elections, each candidate will give a short 2-3 minute speech
and chapter members will vote for each position. You must be a member to
run and vote in elections. Elections will be held January 30th at 6pm
virtually via zoom. Members will receive the zoom link and password the day
of elections.

Membership Drive:

We are running a short membership drive until the end of January for those
interested in becoming a local SSHP member. Membership is $5 a semester and
$10 a year. The link to pay can be found here.
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/esJp6g?vid=wsy9g>

Next meeting:

Our next general body meeting will be held February 1 at 12pm in Harris
Teeter. We will have Dr. Emily Woodfield speaking to us virtually about her
experience in her PGY-2 Critical Care residency. If you have specific
questions or topics you would like covered during the meeting, you may
submit them here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a5fIyuQu31r0bw7-V965ZKf-BSDRl9p9-S5YXwRVAdc/edit?usp=sharing>

Finalized SSHP Points System:

Our finalized points system for PSEB Midyear Reimbursement is attached to
this email. Those who would like to be eligible for PSEB Funding to Midyear
in their P4 year must meet all the requirements listed. If you have any
questions, we will be answering them at the last half of our next general
body meeting.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out! I hope you
all have a wonderful week!

*Abby Hall | Campbell University*

PharmD/MSPH Candidate Class of 2024

Student Society of Health System Pharmacy (SSHP) | President

CPHS | Student Ambassador