[Phar25] HOPA free Student Membership

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Mon Jan 9 08:40:42 EST 2023

Hello Pharmacy Student,

On behalf of the Hematology Oncology Pharmacy Association’s (HOPA) inaugural National Student Group (NSG), we welcome you to join our community!

  *   Have you ever thought about becoming a pharmacist that helps patients with cancer?
  *   Do you want to know what an oncology pharmacist does?

HOPA supports pharmacy practitioners and seeks to promote and advance hematology/oncology pharmacy to optimize the care of individuals affected by cancer.  HOPA provides crucial education, networking, cutting edge resources, and advancement opportunities to our members.  Best of all, student membership is FREE!

Upcoming Events – FREE for Student Members:

  *   Oncology Pharmacy Career Virtual Roundtable

     *   Click here<https://www.hoparx.org/conference-and-events/oncology-pharmacy-career-virtual-roundtable> to learn more about the speakers and register for the events:

        *   January 10 – Clinical
        *   January 11 – Industry
        *   January 12 – Non-Traditional

  *   Register for HOPA’s Annual Conference March 29 - April 1, 2023

     *   Student Members receive Free registration

        *   Apply for a Travel Grant<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5LK6ZH2> to assist with transportation and lodging costs

Click on the below link to learn more about the benefits of membership:

  *   https://www.hoparx.org/membership/membership-benefits

Click on the below link to JOIN US NOW and find your pharmacy future in the HOPA community:

  *   https://www.hoparx.org/membership/become-a-member

Jump start your career in hematology/oncology and JOIN now for FREE!

Questions? Email info at hoparx.org<mailto:info at hoparx.org>.

Membership Team

555 E. Wells Street, Suite 1100

Milwaukee, WI 53202

877.467.2791| info at hoparx.org<mailto:info at hoparx.org>

[cid:428f9129-eba6-4102-8d02-7eee217f3b68]

Join us in Phoenix for a new day in Oncology Pharmacy starting March 29, 2023. Register for AC23<https://www.eventscribe.net/2023/HOPAAC/>.

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Director of Student Affairs | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

United States Air National Guard | 156th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910) 814-5693

[cid:10e32ef6-a570-49d5-8c56-53d55d017379]             [cid:573f8e7d-fb89-4852-8192-b9a2ccbb871b]

 [cid:c04d9ffe-d2ff-46c1-af76-0e0b84f40306]