[Phar25] Pharmacy Scrubs!

Davenport, Jenna jldavenport1130 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Feb 27 13:31:27 EST 2023

Good Afternoon!

We are excited to announce another scrub sale! We have taken into
consideration the responses from last years scrub sale and made some
positive changes. The scrubs this year will be $50-55 for a set (top and
bottoms). They are “look-a-like”/“made-a-like” to the very popular “Figs”
brand. They will come in the colors black and orange! The more scrubs
bought, the cheaper the price will be; therefore, if you are interested in
purchasing them please fill out the google form below so we can get an
exact number for pricing. Within the coming weeks we will be sending out
the order/payment link and you should receive the scrubs during next block!
I wish everyone a happy spring break!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfumEpEJLW3FQEkvPdMOT9K
Hzxzuq8crjgVtLoE3srvnCn0_Q/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you should have any questions please reach out to P2 President Allison
Beatty!

Have a great, restful week!

--
*Jenna L. Davenport*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences