[Phar25] Coharie Native American Tribe Health Fair

Cochran, Hailey hwcochran0106 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 17 11:15:48 EST 2023

Hello everyone!
My name is Hailey Cochran and I am a first year PA student. I am working
with Lauren Burke & Jack Talton from the Public Health Program to set up a
health fair out in Clinton at the Coharie Native American Tribal grounds.
Our vision is to have each CPHS program set up a tent and have some sort of
activity or educational session while out there. We want it to be fun and
interactive for the tribal members and have each program showcase their
skills towards them as patients! If anyone is interested in helping out
with this event or being a leader for your program, please reach out to me!
We would love to have a representative from each program to be on board
during the planning process. We are hoping to have the mobile clinics out
there as well as get some food donations and make it fun and beneficial to
the Coharie people. The fair will be April 29th:)

Thanks so much!

--
Hailey W. Cochran
PA-S1 Class of 2024