[Phar25] NCAP Advocacy Series Second Session

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Feb 17 08:31:52 EST 2023

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind everyone that The North Carolina Association of
Pharmacists Student Pharmacist Forum is hosting the second session of our
annual Advocacy Series!

The Advocacy Series is open to all students, however, membership in the
NCAP Student Pharmacists Forum is required to earn the Advocacy
Certificate. The
second session is scheduled for Friday February 17th from 12-1pm via Zoom with
guest speaker, Dr. Anthony Solari.

Zoom Link: https://wingate.zoom.us/j/94390995313#success.

Registration is still open using this link.
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLFHONNOZfFnAc-7MHW-mU6NjyeDuPSXkMncHTQy1Ar-EA-Q/viewform>

If you have any questions, please contact Jolie Mutima at
j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu.

We hope to see you there!

j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu