[Phar25] SNPhA General Body Meeting - 2/15/23

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Feb 14 10:43:39 EST 2023

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that SNPhA will have our general body meeting *Tomorrow *
from *12:00-1:00 pm* in *Harris Teeter Lecture Hall*. We will host our
guest speaker Dr. Canterbury, and briefly discuss upcoming elections for
officer positions.

Dr. DeLon Canterbury is a board-certified geriatric pharmacist. He is the
founder of GeriatRx, offering various consulting services including risk
assessment, deprescribing, healthcare advocacy, and more!

We hope to CU at our meeting to learn how to advocate better for the
geriatric population!