[Phar25] February CPFI Meeting

Malphurs, Zoe zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 8 09:19:13 EST 2023

 Hello everyone!

CPFI would like to invite you to our upcoming meeting on *Wednesday,
February 15th at 12pm* in Maddox 117. We are excited to welcome Dr.
Cisneros, a retired professor, as our guest speaker and look forward to
what he has to share! If you plan to attend please sign up HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13gdGcPeeOsgiLlTsVhPT7bb3xxGWVKUnmqospustIpM/edit>
by
February 14th. We look forward to seeing you there!

Thank you,
CPFI Officers

[image: CPFIMeeting.jpg]

--

*Zoe Malphurs*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. (KY) | Delta Lambda Chapter

Phone: (386) 689-6679

Email: zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu