[Phar25] CPFI Bible Study

Malphurs, Zoe zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Feb 1 08:03:08 EST 2023

Good morning everyone,

CPFI will be holding our 2nd Bible Study of the semester on *Monday,
February 6th* *at 5:30 pm.* This event will take place off-campus in the
Angier area and the exact location of the meeting will be sent out closer
to time. We will be studying the topic of  *"Our identity and worth in
Christ"*, while also fellowshipping over a meal (taco night). Please sign-up
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r2bg6udtmpUqNr8lE6-0-YuoMgmIIGpsLroF-dcdhcE/edit#gid=0>
here
if you plan to attend. If you have any further questions, please don't
hesitate to reach out to our Chaplain, Katherine Stein, at
kastein0829 at email.campbell.edu.
We hope to see you there!

Thanks!
CPFI Officers

--

*Zoe Malphurs*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. (KY) | Delta Lambda Chapter

Phone: (386) 689-6679

Email: zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu