[Phar25] NCAP Emerging Leaders Certificate Program Reminder

Choi, Joseph j_choi1023 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Sep 20 08:57:18 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

This is a friendly reminder that the North Carolina Association of
Pharmacists (NCAP) will be offering an Emerging Leaders Certificate Program.
Although the syllabus/introduction session occurred yesterday, *we will
continue to accept registrations through September 23rd*. In order to
participate in this program and receive the certificate you *must be a
member of NCAP* and have paid your membership dues. *To pay your NCAP
membership dues **CLICK HERE*
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/ZJDE6Q?vid=trb32>. If you have
already paid your chapter and national membership dues for this year in the
past, or if you are a new member, please email a copy of your NCAP dues
receipt to our treasurer, Kaitlyn Parker, at kaparker0127 at email.campbell.edu
.

The next Emerging Leaders session topic will be "Definition of a Leader"
via zoom
<https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/94591576554?pwd=TTVTN1BScTFucFljRFFHWUdHK1NYZz09>
on Monday, October 17, 2022 from 12:00-12:45pm.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our President,
Jolie Mutima, at j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu or NCAP's New Practitioner
Forum Chair, Dr.Carrie Baker at cnbaker at campbell.edu.
We are looking forward to networking and growing as leaders with you
throughout the coming year! Stay tuned for periodic notifications on the
upcoming leadership sessions!

Best regards,
Joseph Choi

--