[Phar25] SCCP/SSHP Residency Prep Event and Updates

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 19 13:01:16 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

SCCP (Student College of Clinical Pharmacy) and SSHP (Student Society of
Health System Pharmacy) are excited to announce that we will be hosting *Dr.
Brian Leonard, author of "MATCHED", on October 10th at 7 PM via Zoom* for a
residency prep event. We will be discussing all things residency, including
CVs, letters of intent, research, and leadership! See the flyer below for
more information.

RESIDENCY PREP ZOOM LINK <https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/96678159819>

Reminder - today is the last day to join SCCP to be eligible to win a
padfolio! SCCP has many benefits for student members which include
research, leadership, and professional opportunities. The cost of
membership is $15 for local dues and $45 for national dues, totaling $60.
The links for the local and national dues are attached below for your
convenience.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our SCCP
president, Lyndsi Roland at  lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu.

Local Dues: Here
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_main.jsp?STOREID=68&SINGLESTORE=true>
National Dues: Here <https://www.accp.com/membership/join.aspx>

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

Eastern Carolina Medical Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern

North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President-Elect

Student College of Clinical Pharmacy | Secretary

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Alumni
Chair

American Pharmacists Association | Operation Diabetes Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Social Media Chair

Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Social Media Chair

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu