[Phar25] PLS Leadership Development Series

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 14 10:57:19 EDT 2022

Hi everyone!

I wanted to invite you all to Phi Lambda Sigma's first meeting as part of
our Leadership Development Series this school year. We will have the
Executive Director of NCAP, Dr. Penny Shelton, as our guest speaker. She
will be talking about NCAP and how to become an effective leader! This
meeting will be *on Monday, October 10th at 4pm*. Please sign up using the
attached QR code by Friday, October 8th if you would like to be provided
food.

Once again, this meeting is a part of our Leadership Development series,
which was created to obtain the Leadership Certificate. In order *to obtain
the Leadership Certificate*, you must attend and sign in to three of these
events throughout your time on campus and *you must attend during at least
two different years of pharmacy school*.  That means if you attended all
three events as a P2 you would not qualify, you must attend during
different program years. This certificate will look amazing on your CV, and
I really encourage you all to attend!

Please contact Katlyn Womble at krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu if you
have any questions. Thanks, everyone!

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582