[Phar25] NCPA's Maddox T-Shirt Sale!

Womble, Katlyn krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 14 08:00:00 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all are having a great week! I wanted to let you all know that
NCPA will be having a t-shirt sale with Maddox hall pictured on the back of
the shirts (as seen on the slide below) from now until Saturday, October
15th! The shirts are $25 each and can be purchased using this *link*
<https://igfn.us/form/SlhtqA>. If you want to buy both colors, please
submit two orders by filling out the TouchNet link twice. If you have any
questions, please contact Olivia Hill by emailing her at
orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu.

Have a great day!

*Katlyn Womble*
Campbell University | PharmD/MSPH Candidate 2024
Phi Lambda Sigma | Alpha Zeta Chapter | President
American Pharmacists Association - ASP | International Vice President
National Community Pharmacists Association | Secretary
Professional Alumni Student Association | Secretary
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | Historian
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu