[Phar25] IPhO Annual Meeting Reimbursement Information

Rodgers, Julianne jerodgers0928 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 12 22:39:04 EDT 2022

Good evening everyone,
I am reaching out on behalf of IPhO in regards to the reimbursement of the
annual meeting this past weekend. We will be having a PSEB meeting in a
week at which the reimbursement costs from this event will be voted upon.
If you attended the virtual meeting, please send the PSEB Funding Request
Application (attached) to me *no later than tomorrow at 5 pm 9/13/2022. *If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Julianne Rodgers
--
*Julianne E. Rodgers*
Campbell University *|* College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences