[Phar25] APhA-ASP Blood Drive

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:11:28 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I wanted to send a reminder about the APhA-ASP Blood Drive being held
on *September
26th from 10am - 3pm in the Student Union Ballroom C* on the main campus.
All donations will go to the American Red Cross! *To make an appointment,
use this* *link*
<https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/drive-results?zipSponsor=Campbell>.
You can also schedule a PowerRed appointment, which donates about twice as
many red blood cells as a regular donation! Use this link
<https://www.redcrossblood.org/donate-blood/manage-my-donations/rapidpass.html>
complete the health screen for a faster donation (this must be completed on
the day of the blood drive).

I know it's the last day before fall break for many of us, but please
consider stopping by to support APhA and help combat our nation's short
supply of blood products! Please feel free to email myself or Katlyn Womble
at krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu if you have any questions. Thank you!

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582