[Phar25] Mobile Clinic Volunteers

Collier, Kristina klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Sep 12 12:23:46 EDT 2022

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I hope everyone's block exam went well for them today! I just wanted to
inform you of 2 openings that we have with Mobile Clinic this *Wednesday,
September 14th* if you are still looking to obtain your 4 hrs of community
service for PPD.* The vans will be leaving from CUSOM at 4:00 pm so you
will need to be able to arrive over there prior to 4:00 pm*. If you are
able to volunteer please sign up on the spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iGYwSb1fPEcKqPiyBKOHzJXScw2Plh0Ou9-pu1fcMuU/edit?usp=sharing>.
For everyone who has already signed up thank you so much for volunteering,
without you these clinics would not be possible.

Best,

*Kristina L. Collier*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD
Candidate 2024
Campbell University Department of Biological Sciences | Graduate Assistant
Cape Fear Valley Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Mobile Clinic Liaison
Christian Pharmacist Fellowship International | President
Professional Alumni Student Association| Treasurer
CPHS Student Ambassador
*Email: *klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu