[Phar25] PSEB Volleyball Social - Sept. 14th

PSEB Secretary psebsecretary at email.campbell.edu
Wed Sep 7 09:00:47 EDT 2022

Good Morning Everyone,
Next Friday, September 16, PSEB will be hosting a Volleyball Social from 12
pm - 5 pm. This event is a great way to get competitive with your fellow
students/faculty, socialize with your peers, or relax before the weekend.
We will be serving free pizza!

There are two tabs on the google sign-up sheet. One tab will be used for
teams to sign-up and the other is for those who want to come to the event
but do not want to play. We will utilize this list to get an accurate
head-count before we order pizza.

SIGN-UP HERE
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/178RNiZ0IBxz2Hg2q3Z_JtaAUn1-fhcB3MVUl4-pf84I/edit?usp=sharing>

Bring your "A" game - we look forward to seeing you there! If you have any
questions please reach out to PSEB Social Chair Melissa Puthusseril (
maputhusseri0913 at email.campbell.edu)

[image: image.png]

*Kayla Garris *
Pharmacy Student Executive Board (PSEB) Secretary