[Phar25] PLS Career Mentor Program

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 27 12:19:10 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Phi Lambda Sigma is excited to announce that we will be offering another
opportunity to participate in our career mentors program! Rather than
hosting it on a specific day, we will be accepting your CVs/resumes,
letters of interest, or application essays to review, and we will send them
back to you with recommendations/comments. You can also ask any general
questions you may have regarding student involvement.

If you would like to participate in the program, you can submit your
documents by *Monday, October 31st *using this *form*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyN_ny81lN8M8qjT0iR94aMFcgPRuTd5cR_7bgkblDcPXqRA/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
We will send them back to you by *Friday, November 11th* with our comments
or suggestions. This is a great opportunity to have someone look over your
CV, letters, or essays,  especially if you are hoping to apply for jobs,
residencies, or just looking to make yourself a more competitive candidate!
If you have any questions, please contact our President, Katlyn Womble, at
krbradford0418 at email.campbell.edu.

[image: image.png]

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582