[Phar25] SNPhA Tumbler Cup Sale!

Nicholson, Cydney cjnicholson0930 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 25 12:57:22 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are doing well following our first exam of the block. I
wanted to inform you that *SNPhA* will be having a tumbler cup sale! The
cup will have the popular slogan "eat, sleep, pharmacy, repeat" on Side 1
and  the SNPhA logo on Side 2. Please see the image below for reference.
The sale will end on *January 16, 2023 *to accommodate for the break. The
tumbler cups are* $15 each *and can be purchased using this *LINK*
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/3Pv_tA?vid=v4b3f>.

Sincerely,
--
*Cydney Nicholson, M.S.*