[Phar25] Kappa Psi Second Rush Event

Gleason, Camryn ctgleason0124 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 24 12:45:39 EDT 2022

Hello, everyone!

I am excited to announce that Kappa Psi's second rush event will take place
on *Thursday, October 27th from 5-7pm! *We will all meet at the
* Kappa Psi house* located on *143 Marshbanks St. *

Please park behind the house and do your best to carpool with others as
there is limited parking! Be sure to dress appropriately as the first hour
of the event will consist of a roadside clean-up and a service activity.
The second hour will involve games and a cookout. If you're in need of
service hours for PPD or PLS, bring your service sheets with you so that we
can sign off on them! Food will also be served at this event, so be sure to
sign up for the event HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YDMybgesiiWCMV9vipQ0nggXdEBtzj2a/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117610353168041909967&rtpof=true&sd=true>
so
that we get the correct amount. Sign-up is *NOT* required to attend
the event.

Kappa Psi is looking forward to seeing you all this Thursday and, as
always, please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks!

*P.S. Remember that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to be
eligible for a bid come November. *

--

Camryn Gleason
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences | Class of