[Phar25] CPHS Roles in Healthcare Event Reminder

Montgomery, Caroline crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 20 08:39:29 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,
   I hope you all are doing well! I just wanted to remind you all that the
Professional Alumni Student Association (PASA) is hosting our annual CPHS
Roles in Healthcare Event today, *October 20th at 5:00pm* in Ed Herring
Lecture Hall in Maddox. This event is open to all students in any
healthcare program such as Pharmacy, PA, PT, Clinical Research, Public
Health, Nursing, and Pharmaceutical Sciences. If any of you have
any questions or concerns let me know. Hope to CU there!!!

Sign up Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BaD050xRzWFOhcjlxlA32QqIwIwhloD2GufxcpG7gyc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
*Caroline Montgomery*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Professional Alumni Student Association | President Elect
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter| WAL