[Phar25] IPhO Membership Drive and VIP Case Competition

LaVoie, Aubrey aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 17 10:25:36 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

IPhO wishes to send out one *FINAL* reminder about our fall membership
drive which will be closing this Wednesday *October 19th at 11:59pm. *It is
$5 per semester or $10 for an entire year and these can be paid HERE
<https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/3kq68A?vid=ux8mm>.

*As a reminder, you must be a local member of our IPhO chapter to
participate in our VIP Case Competition.* This is a great opportunity to
gain some experience and understanding of the different functional areas
within Industry Pharmacy. An overview of the VIP Case Competition can be
found here
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/16VZ3UJ6StO14qdOK6jnlvIeXHbVOVtkq_7UD3v6YLCQ/edit?usp=sharing>.
If you would like to participate please make sure to pay your dues above
and fill out the following survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeAb-8AMrhYz0y5wdyLuXmqM8X-acqdKXOBu-u_qbsyQeGmA/viewform>
with
which functional area you would like to participate in.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our current
President, Julianne Rodgers at jerodgers0928 at email.campbell.edu.

Thank you,
*Aubrey LaVoie*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter |
President
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Secretary
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) | Director of Communications
Campbell University CPHS Student Ambassador
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
616.443.5714      aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu