[Phar25] CPHS Roles in Health Care

Montgomery, Caroline crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Oct 13 10:20:10 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a great week! The Professional Alumni Student
Association (PASA) will be hosting our annual CPHS Roles in Healthcare
Event next Thursday, October 20th, at 5pm. This event is open to all
students in any healthcare program such as Pharmacy, PA, PT, Clinical
Research, Public Health, Nursing, or Pharmaceutical Sciences. This event
will be in Ed Herring Lecture Hall in Maddox and will feature different
CPHS alumni. We will be asking all of the participants a specified list of
questions and then opening the floor to the students. If you have any
questions or if you have a specific question for the panel please email
Caroline Montgomery crmontgomery0129 at email.campbell.edu. Make sure to sign
up using the QR code below or the link here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BaD050xRzWFOhcjlxlA32QqIwIwhloD2GufxcpG7gyc/edit?usp=sharing.
We look forward to seeing you!

Thanks,

*Caroline Montgomery*
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2025
Professional Alumni Student Association | President Elect
Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity | Beta Kappa Chapter| WAL