[Phar25] Mobile Clinic Outreach Program

Collier, Kristina klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 11 08:00:00 EDT 2022

Hello Pharmacy Students,

The Mobile Clinic coordinators have reached out to me and have mentioned
how many of the patients that are being seen at the clinic do not know how
to take their medications, frequency, after food or not with food, etc.
despite some of this information being written on the bottles. They have
proposed the idea of an* outreach program* where we visit the patients in
their homes to discuss follow-up, how to take medications, what their
medications are for, etc. The idea is that Spanish-speaking students will
go with the patient care coordinator to the home to discuss these items
with the patients.

If you are able to speak Spanish and are interested in participating in
this program please fill out the attached spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EHlbTL6cTv_da45g1QYbm2Po38FI5tq24PK4_Q7M1SY/edit?usp=sharing>
with
your name and how often you would be willing to volunteer (biweekly or
monthly). Right now we are just gauging interest and will provide more
information as it is forthcoming.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to Madelynn Corda:
m_corda1107 at email.campbell.edu.

Best,

*Kristina L. Collier*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | PharmD
Candidate 2024
Campbell University Department of Biological Sciences | Graduate Assistant
Cape Fear Valley Hospital Inpatient Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern
Campbell University Community Care Clinic | Mobile Clinic Liaison
Christian Pharmacist Fellowship International | President
Professional Alumni Student Association| Treasurer
CPHS Student Ambassador
*Email: *klcollier0609 at email.campbell.edu