[Phar25] Phi Delta Chi Second Rush Event!

Badillo Pagan, Yarielis ydbadillopag1020 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 10 09:35:43 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Phi Delta Chi Pharmaceutical Fraternity is happy to invite you to our
second Rush Event, *Yard Fest*, which will take place on *Thursday,
October 13, 2022 at Saylor Park from 5:00-8:00 pm*. This is a good
opportunity to get to know our fraternity, the brothers and get distracted
from school, while playing outside games like volleyball, basketball, yard
pong and corn hole. We will be providing snacks and drinks. If you are
interested in attending please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N-3tGuINHP1chYAyH3s32U0Bnyqkm5s9HH73ZwXpmd0/edit?usp=sharing>
.

The first part of the event we will be playing a game called "Get to know
your future brother?" to raise money for the kids and families for St. Jude
Children's Research Hospital through the *Charity Miles app.*

Lastly, thank you all for coming to The Round Robin last week. We really
enjoyed getting to know all of you and can't wait to see you at our next
rush event. Please feel free to reach out to me or any of the brothers, if
you have any questions.

*Don't forget that you must attend at least 2/3 Rush Events in order to
receive a bid in November. *

--
*Yarielis D. Badillo Pagan*
Campbell University - College of Pharmacy and Health Science