[Phar25] 10/13 Wellness Circle w/ KT- Meeting Our Authentic Self

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Fri Oct 7 12:58:33 EDT 2022

Hello,
Please consider joining me for this interactive Wellness Circle. The topic will be "Meeting Our Authentic Self". It is not a lecture. The session is capped at 12 people to allow us enough time to interact. Click here<https://cuweb.wufoo.com/forms/s6ydjv31dzf59z/> to register.

Thursday 10/13
12-1pm
Maddox Room 228

Thanks!

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

Airman First Class | United States Air Force National Guard

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692