[Phar25] SCCP/SSHP Residency Prep Event

Zendarski, Cassandra cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 4 14:34:51 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

SCCP (Student College of Clinical Pharmacy) and SSHP (Student Society of
Health System Pharmacy) are excited to announce that we will be hosting *Dr.
Brian Leonard, author of "MATCHED", on October 10th at 7 PM via Zoom* for a
residency prep event. We will be discussing all things residency, including
CVs, letters of intent, research, and leadership! See the flyer below for
more information.

RESIDENCY PREP ZOOM LINK <https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/96678159819>

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our SCCP president,
Lyndsi Roland at  lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu.

Sincerely,

*Cassandra Zendarski*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences | Campbell University

Eastern Carolina Medical Center Pharmacy | Pharmacy Intern

North Carolina Association of Pharmacists | President-Elect

Student College of Clinical Pharmacy | Secretary

Class of 2025 | Class Chaplain

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Delta Lambda Chapter | Alumni
Chair

American Pharmacists Association | Operation Diabetes Chair

Student National Pharmaceutical Association | Social Media Chair

Christian Pharmacists Fellowship International | Social Media Chair

cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu