[Phar25] IPhO Membership Drive and Upcoming Meeting

LaVoie, Aubrey aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Oct 4 10:11:39 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I am excited to announce that our IPhO chapter will be holding a local fall
membership drive starting *TODAY through October 19th. *Local Chapter Dues
will be $5 per semester or $10 for the entire year. Pay local chapter
dues HERE <https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/3kq68A?vid=uk84l>.  It is *not
required* for you to pay national membership dues however, there are tons
of added benefits for national IPhO members. National membership dues are
$99/year. Pay national membership dues HERE.
<https://www.industrypharmacist.org/membership.php>

**Reminder: You must be a local member of Campbell's IPhO chapter to
participate in our VIP Case Competition. To learn more about the VIP Case
Competition, we will be holding a meeting on *Wednesday, October 12th from
6-7pm in Harris Teeter Lecture Hall. *

If you have any questions regarding membership, please reach out to our
Director of Member Engagement, Heather Faulkner at
hdfaulkner0504 at email.campbell.edu.

Thank you,

*Aubrey LaVoie*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter |
President
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Secretary
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) | Director of Communications
Campbell University CPHS Student Ambassador
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
616.443.5714      aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu