[Phar25] SNPhA Jeans Day/Bake Sale

Nicholson, Cydney cjnicholson0930 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:22:51 EDT 2022

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great Fall Break! I wanted to let you all know that
the Student National Pharmaceutical Association (SNPhA) will be hosting a
bake sale starting today until Friday. This Wednesday (10/5) we will be
having a Jeans Day. You can use this *link* <http://igfn.us/form/oCkslA> to
pay for our jeans day ($3) and 2 baked goods ($2).  We will also be
accepting cash at the bake sale table.

Sincerely,
--
*Cydney Nicholson, M.S.*