[Phar25] Phi Delta Chi Chicken Dinner for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Holloway, Adam asholloway0905 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Oct 3 08:00:00 EDT 2022

Good morning CPHS,

On behalf of *Phi Delta Chi*, we would like to invite you to our Chicken
Dinner, all proceeds of which will be donated to *St. Jude* *Children's
Research Hospital**.* The event will take place Friday, October 14, from
5:00 - 7:00 pm. It will be located at Memorial Baptist Church, which is at
271 Leslie Campbell Avenue.

The cost for a tray is $10, and includes a chicken breast, roll, baked
beans, slaw, dessert, and a drink. Tickets may be purchased using the link
provided below, or at the door on the day of the event.  Food will be put
in a tray, as it will be to-go only.

TOUCHNET LINK HERE <https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/WWY21A?vid=ujytw>

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there!

--
*Adam Holloway, B.S.*
MBA/Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
(: 336.469.9698 |*: asholloway0905 at email.campbell.edu