[Phar25] Free Clinic Volunteer Sign-Up Spring 2023

Manista, Kaysey krmanista0623 at email.campbell.edu
Tue Nov 15 13:20:30 EST 2022

Hi all,

If you have already received credit for PPD community service last
semester, *please wait to sign up to allow other students who have not yet
gotten their PPD hours the opportunity to sign up first. *This will ensure
that everyone will be able to receive credit for the PPD requirement!

Thank you,

Kaysey Manista