[Phar25] Women in Healthcare Retreat- Emily Beverly, CUSOM

Staffaroni, Kathleen A staffaroni at campbell.edu
Tue Nov 15 11:24:21 EST 2022

Please see the message below from Emily Beverly, a CUSOM student who is building a Women in Healthcare Retreat.

Good Morning,

My name is Emily Beverly, I am an MS2 and the VP of our Women In Medicine club. I am working with IPE to put on a Women's Retreat in January. We recently sent out an interest email and I was hoping to have another reminder sent out. Debi said you might be able to help me get the message out to CPHS students.

Would you be able to send along the following message for me?

Happy Holidays! Make sure to submit your interest for the Women in Healthcare Retreat soon, we have a few spots left!
Interest form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfedHvGovZXTjJ674bN26EodpQG_SIUVSRHORZSJ_1dPXbTbw/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/yEwZYpt1tvsHe9zNGB16iL7b3PX2Ip3OG9yucX8xv6uoONFG3vW53rOlPQgCQGwp88oZ7O_3MIM=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfedHvGovZXTjJ674bN26EodpQG_SIUVSRHORZSJ_1dPXbTbw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Women's Retreat Interest Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfedHvGovZXTjJ674bN26EodpQG_SIUVSRHORZSJ_1dPXbTbw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
Women in Medicine and IPE are hosting "Retreat for Women in Healthcare" on Saturday, January 14th, from 9:30 AM-3:00 PM. This event will bring together women across Campbell University's health profession programs. Participants will be placed into interprofessional teams and have the opportunity to participate in friendly competition throughout the day. We will also be hosting a panel of female leaders in medicine who will discuss how women can encourage and amplify one another's voices in the workplace. It is $10 to secure your seat which includes lunch and a gift! Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Attendance is limited to 75 people, so register quick! **For the DO program: We will be giving members of the Women in Medicine group first priority.
docs.google.com

[Retreat for Women In Healthcare.png]

Thank you, best wishes!
--
Have a great day,
Emily Beverly

Be Well,

Kathleen "KT" Staffaroni

Student Affairs Coordinator | Office of Admissions & Student Affairs

Campbell University | College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences

United States Air National Guard | 156th Aeromedical Evacuation Squadron

Request a Student Assistance Program appt. here<https://www.mygroup.com/portal/student/request-sap-appointment/>

e:staffaroni at campbell.edu |<mailto:solson at campbell.edu%20%7C> t:(910)893-1692