[Phar25] RESCHEDULED to WEDNESDAY, Nov. 16: Kappa Psi 3rd Rush Event

LaVoie, Aubrey aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:31:43 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

It has come to our attention that Wednesday is an extremely busy and
important academic day, and we do not want to take away from anyone's time
to prepare for OSCEs and quizzes since school comes first. With that said,
Kappa Psi has decided to move our final rush event to Wednesday, November
16th from 5-7 pm.  It will still take place at the* Kappa Psi house* located
at *143 Marshbanks St.*

We hope that you will be able to join us and relax after a stressful day!
Bring your team spirit for games, trivia, and a sweet treat. Sign up *here*
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eszcShJM-vdiW-u2gJaqTr7LjjHt40jI/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=117610353168041909967&rtpof=true&sd=true>
 so we can get a headcount for food. As always, please don't hesitate to
reach out if you have any questions.

*P.S. Remember that you must attend at least 2/3 rush events in order to be
eligible for a bid. *
*Aubrey LaVoie*
PharmD/MSPH Candidate | Class of 2024
Rho Chi Pharmaceutical Honor Society | Gamma Iota Chapter | President
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity, Inc. (ΚΨ) | Delta Lambda Chapter |
President
Student Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SSHP) | Secretary
Industry Pharmacists Organization (IPhO) | Director of Communications
Campbell University CPHS Student Ambassador
Harris Teeter | Pharmacy Intern
616.443.5714      aolavoie0730 at email.campbell.edu