[Phar25] Kappa Epsilon Service Rush Event TONIGHT

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Nov 10 08:00:00 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

This is a friendly reminder that Kappa Epsilon's *final rush event, Capes &
Tutus* is tonight, November 10th from* 5-7 pm* in *Maddox Hall, Room 130*.
Bring your creative skills and join us in making capes and tutus for the
children at Duke Regional Hospital! This service event is an excellent
opportunity to give a creative gift to the children of our community and *earn
1 community service hour. *Please be sure to bring your community service
sheets with you so we can sign off for the event! Food will be served at
this event, please SIGN UP HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T_1NPmbv1nhbOUvsOpBXuG_P5kviCPVWULBAbkYb3yo/edit?usp=sharing>
so
we can order the correct amount. Sign-up is *NOT* required to attend
the event.

Kappa Epsilon is looking forward to seeing you all again this Thursday to
share more about our fraternity and member involvement here at CPHS! Please
don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Thank you!
We hope to *CU tonight*!

--
Alexis T. Davis
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025