[Phar25] Adopt-A-Family 2022

Henrikson, Kathryn kmhenrikson0124 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Nov 9 09:58:24 EST 2022

Hey CPHS!

The P3 class is continuing their tradition of Adopting-A-Family for
Christmas! This year we have a family with two little girls and we plan to
surprise them with some gifts this holiday season. We would love your help!

A sign-up sheet has been created with gift ideas based on their needs and
interests, but feel free to buy anything that you think they might enjoy!
Please sign up next to the gift or gifts you plan to bring in so we have an
idea of what has been purchased. If you are interested in making a donation
instead to help purchase items for the family, a TouchNet link is included
below and is on the sign-up sheet as well.

We will be collecting items until the end of the block on November 21st and
a collection box has been placed in Maddox by the vending machine under the
stairs. Gifts can be wrapped or unwrapped, but please make sure to include
a note with which child (age) your gift is for. Thank you all for your help
in giving this family a little something special this Christmas!

Gift sign-up sheet: Adopt-A-Family 2022
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LEhjPEqIx83c5ZsA18gRQj0EBtcE_wiV1bkoe4R4r3k/edit#gid=0>

Link to donate: http://igfn.us/form/r7FDtw

*Kathryn Henrikson*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
CPHS | Peer Tutor
Walgreens | Pharmacy Intern