[Phar25] Kappa Epsilon Rush Event: Capes & Tutus

Davis, Alexis atdavis1119 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Nov 7 12:00:00 EST 2022

Hello Camels!

Kappa Epsilon is excited to invite you to our final rush event, Capes &
Tutus, which will take place on Thursday, November 10th from* 5-7 pm*
in *Maddox
Hall, Room 130*. This is a service event where we will be creating and
decorating capes and tutus for the children at Duke Regional Hospital! Come
join us for an excellent opportunity to give a creative gift to the
children of our community and *earn 1 community service hour. *Please be
sure to bring your community service sheets with you so we can sign off for
the event! Food will also be served at this event, please SIGN UP HERE
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T_1NPmbv1nhbOUvsOpBXuG_P5kviCPVWULBAbkYb3yo/edit?usp=sharing>
so
that we can order the correct amount. Sign-up is *NOT* required to attend
the event.

Lastly, thank you all to those who have attended our past rush events, we
enjoyed meeting you! Kappa Epsilon is looking forward to seeing you all
again this Thursday to share more about our fraternity and
member involvement here at CPHS! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you
have any questions. Thank you!

We hope to CU there!

*As a reminder, to receive a bid from KE you must **attend **two* rush
* events.*

--
Alexis T. Davis
PharmD/MSPH Candidate, Class of 2025