[Phar25] APhA-ASP November Chapter Meeting

Hill, Olivia orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 4 12:37:06 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a great week thus far. The APhA's Operation
Diabetes committee would like to invite everyone to our November APhA's
Chapter Meeting. We have the pleasure of hearing from our guest speaker Dr.
Andrew Blum about the role that diabetic clinical pharmacists have in the
healthcare field. This event will take place on Wednesday, November 9 from
1:00-2:00 pm in Maddox room 117. We will be serving lunch at this meeting
so please sign up by Tuesday, November 8 at noon. Additionally, we will be
holding a raffle during this meeting so please sign up if you would like to
try to win a special prize. Please sign up here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wXaMsp_g0u0hOpiF5jgpl5fZPiTPXb823T36qehJ4UQ/edit?usp=sharing>
or
with the provided QR code if interested. If you have any questions, please
contact Cassandra Zendarski at cmzendarski1030 at email.campbell.edu. We hope
to CU there! 🐪🐪

[image: The role of a diabetic clinical pharmacist with our guest speaker
Dr. Andrew Blum (3) (1).png]

Best,

*Olivia R. Hill*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2024
NCPA | President
APhA - Academy of Student Pharmacists | Communications VP
Phi Lambda Sigma - Alpha Zeta | Secretary
CUCCC Patient Assistance Program Manager
CPHS Student Ambassador & Peer Tutor
Email: orhill0603 at email.campbell.edu | Phone: (252)-559-0582