[Phar25] CPFI Apparel Sale

Malphurs, Zoe zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu
Fri Nov 4 08:20:05 EDT 2022

Good morning everyone,

CPFI will be having our apparel sale from November 4th through the 21st. We
will be selling a long sleeve Comfort Colors shirt for $30 and a quarter
zip long sleeve for $45 as shown in the flyer below. Use the QR code on the
flyer or click HERE <https://fundraise.givesmart.com/form/Sgpa3g?vid=vdmxf> to
fill out the form and complete your order.

If you have any questions, please reach out to our fundraising chair,
Kaylee at kmmorgan0917 at email.campbell.edu

[image: CPFI Updated Flyer.png]

Thank you and happy studying,
CPFI Officers

--

*Zoe Malphurs*

Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2025

Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. (KY) | Delta Lambda Chapter

Phone: (386) 689-6679

Email: zmmalphurs0619 at email.campbell.edu