[Phar25] Application NOW OPEN for PSEB Chair Positions

President, PSEB psebpresident at email.campbell.edu
Mon May 9 10:02:51 EDT 2022

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone finished strong last block and is enjoying their summer
break. My name is Vincent Nieh and I am the president of the Pharmacy
Student Executive Board for the 2022-23 school year.  I am excited to serve
you all in this position, especially to help plan and organize events for
us pharmacy students.  With that being said, *w**e are now accepting
applications for the 2022-2023 PSEB Service and Social Chairs!*

Both the Service and Social Chair applications will close next *Friday, May
20**th** at 5 PM *and the new chairs will be announced during the following
week.  The Chairs will be working with the PSEB officers and help plan
events that you feel like you have been missing out on in pharmacy school.
This is also a great leadership opportunity for anyone who missed out on
the recent spring elections.  I encourage anyone interested in running to
reach out to the immediate past chairs to assure the duties of the position
align with your talents and interests. I have included their emails and a
short summary of each position below.

*The application can be completed using the following link:*
https://forms.gle/xtf3SbxJ2zdGzv9h8

Past Chairs:

Previous Social Chair: Tincy Thankachan

Email*:* t_thankachan0730 at email.campbell.edu

The Social Chair will be responsible for planning the Maddox Grand Ball,
any social events that we plan if we aren’t able to host the Maddox Ball,
and helping the service chair with the spring Campbell Games.

Previous Service Chair: Arilyn Maier

Email: anmaier0327 at email.campbell.edu

The Service Chair will be responsible for planning the fall and spring
Campbell Games, as well as helping with Relay For Life in the spring.

For both positions, we are open to new ideas and hope to organize more
events during the upcoming school year.  We will also be considering
Co-Chairs or a Committee if there is enough interest.  Please email me if
you have any questions!

Best,

*Vincent Nieh*
*Pharmacy Student Executive Board - President*