[Phar25] NCAP Officer Elections tomorrow

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 28 10:00:00 EDT 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

I hope the exam went well for you all. As you all know, we will be having
NCAP elections tomorrow* (March 29th) at 5pm*. As promised, the Zoom link
can be found below.

Zoom Link:
https://campbell-edu.zoom.us/j/96565090201?pwd=MVRqcG5aTmNUMnl6YUphTnQxSTlFQT09

Meeting ID: 965 6509 0201
Passcode: 638191

When joining the meeting please use your first and last name. After all the
candidates have finished with their speech, I will send out a link in the
zoom chat for everyone to vote.

Here is the sign up sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ScjAwoGr9teW913qRvk1pIjT0HhLKV3RTQvOBMo0jI/edit?usp=sharing>
for
those that are planning to attend. Feel free to share it with other
Campbell students that are interested in attending to show their support.

Hope to see you there,

--
*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*