[Phar25] Maddox Games Date Change

Becker, Kaitlyn kkbecker0411 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 24 11:16:33 EDT 2022

Hello CPHS,

Due to a few scheduling conflicts, the date of *Maddox Games* will be
changed to Wednesday, April 13th, from 4:30 - 7:00 pm in Saylor Park. I
apologize if this causes any inconvenience; we will still have plenty of
games and food for everyone to enjoy. Please continue to sign up for this
event using the link below; we look forward to seeing you all there!

Maddox Games 2022 Sign Up Sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sBP6HQcMRLa83fwwxOXyWMAl71ExM60JoDFpkvbNYsc/edit?usp=sharing>

Sincerely,

*Kaitlyn Becker*
Class President | Class of 2024
Worthy Master-At-Arms|Phi Delta Chi - Beta Kappa
PharmD Candidate | Class of 2024