[Phar25] Beacon Rescue Mission Fundraiser- ENDS TOMORROW

Barnes, Jaylen jabarnes0630 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 23 10:12:12 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing well! The Pharmacy Class of 2025 is hosting a *$50-$100
Amazon Gift Card Drawing*. As we approach the first exam of the Block, we
are all interested in a little luck on our quest for an  "A" on the exam.
Look no further!

The Amazon Gift Card drawing will be open until *March 24th at 11:00 pm*.
The winner will be announced on *March 25th, 2022 *(the Friday before the
Block Exam).

Participants pay only *$2* and have the chance to win a $50-$100 Amazon
gift card. You can enter more than once for a better chance at winning! Not
only will you have a bit of luck heading into the Block Exam but 50% of the
proceeds will go to *Beacon Rescue Mission*, a local Harnett County
homeless shelter.

Link to enter:
https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/product_detail.jsp?PRODUCTID=651&SINGLESTORE=true

Good Luck!

Best Regards,

--
*Jaylen Barnes*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences