[Phar25] APhA-Operation Diabetes Jeopardy Review Game Date Clarification

James, Joshua jbjames0122 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 21 09:15:53 EDT 2022

Hi P1 students,

I made an error in my previous email regarding the date for
the APhA-Operation Diabetes jeopardy review game. The date should be Wednesday,
March 23rd at 4:00 in Maddox room 117. I apologize for the previous mistake
and I hope to see everyone there!

Thanks,
--
*Josh James*
Doctor of Pharmacy Candidate | Class of 2023