[Phar25] NCAP Officer Elections Extended

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:31:11 EDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I hope you all are doing well! I wanted to let you all know that
NCAP officer elections will be *extended* until *March 25th, 2022 at
11:59pm*. If you are interested in running for a position or have any
questions, feel free to reach out to the current officer listed below.
Attached to this email, you will find a PowerPoint with a detailed
description of the officer duties.

You must be a member of NCAP-SPF to run for a position, if you are not
currently a member you may pay the dues HERE
<https://secure.touchnet.net/C20495_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=10&CATID=66>.
If you are interested in running for a position, please fill out this NCAP
Officer Nomination
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xAHJrbe8_gvJ2BZUUsitLJhFhmhjSJdldyRSHhYSO60/prefill>
form
by *March 25th*.

Speeches and voting will be held via Zoom on *March 29, 2022 at 5pm. *Even
though those running for a position must be current members, those who will
be voting DO NOT need to be members of NCAP. The zoom link for the meeting
will be sent out closer to the election date.

For any questions or concerns feel free to contact me at
akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu or Jolie Mutima at
j_mutima0304 at email.campbell.edu.

*Current Officers:*

*President*: Ayman Abu-Hammad

*President-Elect:* Jolie Mutima

*Secretary*: Arefa Bacchus

*Treasurer*: Jade Frowner

*Legislative Chair:* Taylor Clark

Thank you,

--
*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*