[Phar25] PDC Lasagna Dinner for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Holloway, Adam asholloway0905 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 14 14:00:09 EDT 2022

Good afternoon CPHS,

On behalf of *Phi Delta Chi*, we would like to invite you to our Lasagna
Dinner, all proceeds of which will be donated to *St. Jude* *Children's
Research Hospital**.* The event will take place Thursday, March 17, from
5:30 - 7:30 pm. It will be located at Memorial Baptist Church, which is at
271 Leslie Campbell Avenue.

The cost for a tray is $7, and includes a slice of lasagna, garlic bread,
salad, dessert, and a drink. Tickets may be purchased from a PDC brother or
at the door. You may dine-in, or take your food to-go.

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you there!

--
*Adam Holloway, B.S.*
MBA/Doctorate of Pharmacy | Candidate 2024
(: 336.469.9698 |*: asholloway0905 at email.campbell.edu