[Phar25] NCAP Officer Elections

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 14 11:01:15 EDT 2022

Good Morning,

Don't forget that the North Carolina Association of Pharmacists (NCAP) is
having officer elections on *March 21st, 2022, via Zoom at 5pm*. This is a
wonderful opportunity for you to help advocate for the position of pharmacy
and to give pharmacists the voice they deserve.  If you are interested in
running, please sign up for an officer position. All the requirements and
the description of the available positions are explained above. We look
forward to your nominations.

If you are interested in a position, please fill out this NCAP Officer
Nomination
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xAHJrbe8_gvJ2BZUUsitLJhFhmhjSJdldyRSHhYSO60/prefill>form
by *March 16 at 5:00 pm* as well.

Please fill out this Academic Form