[Phar25] NCAP's Second Advocacy Event

Abu-Hammad, Ayman akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu
Thu Mar 10 08:00:00 EST 2022

Good morning Student Pharmacists,

It is time for the *second event* of NCAP’s Student Pharmacist Advocacy
Series. This will be led by NCAP Lobbyist *Dr. Anthony Solari*, on *March
14 from 12pm – 1pm, *who will be hosting a legislative information session
for us. The zoom link is down below and this event will be recorded as well.

Don’t forget that to obtain the certificate at the end of the advocacy
series, students must:

   - Attend events 1, 2 *or* 3, *and* 4 (must attend at least 3 events).
   - If you are unable to attend, then you must submit a reflection
   afterwards, based on the recording, to receive credit.

More information regarding future events as well as obtaining the
certificate is found on our Facebook, “*NCAP Student Pharmacist Forum.*”

Zoom link:
https://zoom.us/j/93411193905?pwd=Z2t0a3lITWVHTEFZMFdXQWFnNDZDQT09

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at
akabuhammad0901 at email.campbelle.edu

[image: FB_IMG_1646886684866.jpg]

--
*Ayman Abu-Hammad*
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences

*akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu <akabuhammad0901 at email.campbell.edu>*