[Phar25] SCCP Officer Interest

Roland, Lyndsi lsgoodman0723 at email.campbell.edu
Wed Mar 9 19:27:37 EST 2022

Hello everyone!

SCCP will be holding elections in the coming weeks. We are asking that
anyone who wishes to run for a position fill out the form below. This
allows CPHS to ensure that each person who runs is in good academic
standing.

*OFFICER INTEREST FORM*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScz3QSiLdNtBn5cZ-QwcunoNedUhx_gzrmEosvRuYWwnH3GLg/viewform>

Lyndsi G. Roland
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Dual PharmD/MSCR Candidate | Class of 2024
UNC REX | Pharmacy Intern
Student College of Clinical Pharmacy | Secretary
American Pharmacists Association Operation Heart Committee | Chair
Kappa Psi Pharmaceutical Fraternity Inc. | Tutorial Chair