[Phar25] Top 100 Exam Review

Davis, Sydney skdavis1122 at email.campbell.edu
Mon Mar 7 10:30:57 EST 2022

Hello, P1s!

I hope you're all doing well and are excited to start block 4! With your
Top 100 exam quickly approaching, Rho Chi wanted to host a review session
in order to help you better prepare. This Jeopardy-style review session
will be held this *Thursday, March 10th* from *4:30-6:30pm* in *Harris
Teeter Lecture Hall*. We may not use the entire 2 hours, but I wanted to
allot plenty of time in case there are additional questions at the end.
Thanks everyone and please reach out to either myself or Harrison Walker (
hewalker0304 at email.campbell.edu) if you have any questions.

--
*Sydney Davis, B.S. *
Campbell University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences